Absolute PrestigeMotor-coach Tour #4 Grand Junction
From Plant to Body: The Lavender Experience
Absolute Prestige – Motor-coach Tour #4 Grand Junction
From Plant to Body – The Lavender Experience
This tour will take you to Belli Fiori, Adobe Creek Farm and Mesa Lavender Farm. This tour will pick you up at the Clarion Hotel 755 Horizon Drive, Grand Junction, Co. You will begin your journey from the Clarion Inn at 7:30 a.m.
Travel to Belli Fiori where you will learn about the end process of transforming the lavender into an all natural Body Butter that you will participate in the making of and then you can take this lovely product home.
You will continue your journey to Adobe Creek Farm where you will learn about the Lavender Plant, how it is grown, and harvested.
Our next stop will be the historic Cendera Funding Building in quaint downtown Grand Junction where you will be served a box lunch that consists of a sandwich, chips, fruit salad and a cookie. You will learn a little bit about this historical building.
The final leg of your tour will be to travel to Mesa Lavender Farm where you will learn about the process of distilling the lavender plants into oil and hydrosol. At the tours end the motor-coach will whisk you back to the Clarion Hotel to complete your adventure approximately at 3:00 p.m.
- Please remember temperature can change at any minute. Please dress for heat, wind, rain or cold.
- Please wear comfortable closed toed shoes as these are working farms and the terrain is sometimes uneven and dusty. A hat and sunscreen is recommended.
- The farms do have bees and wasps please bring an item for your protection if you are allergic.
- Activity level, easy to medium.
- Water bottles will be provided.
- Snack samples may be served at discretion of the farms. Some snacks may contain gluten. Please bring your own snack if needed.
- Lunch will be provided. For Gluten Free/Vegetarian/Vegan lunch options please contact email@example.com.